2008. gada 9. maijs

REUNION of FUN in LATVIA





Well, when Erik Peach Pumpkin Marley, Pl_Inga, Elina, Nas Fish and Bryan Thomas Penguin meet up, you know, you never know then :D
you never know
when MR Napkin will appear,
when Bryan and Erik will turn into birds singing in Latvia's forests,
when we're gonna miss buses, trams watching people making videos and wishing to take part in them, (we still have time for that)
when Erik will work hard as a dustman :P,
when we're gonna have a champagne breakfast?
which are gonna be the best places of Riga?
(I guess - those which we have been visited together :))

"Even if we're gonna be driven out of any place because of laughing, we can have fun anyways!" (quoting Erik)

WELCOME to LATVIA!

4 komentāri:

Anastasia teica...

aaahhhhh!!!! I will be missing Riga when I get back to Sweden again .... I wont miss russian wierd keyboards that Nas is letting me use tho!!! WIERD!!!

Mr. Marley, Peach Pumpkin

Inga Pizāne teica...

Thank you Mr. Erik Pumpkin Marley!

WE miss you! I am sending a bubble to you because bubbles make no troubles :p

hahahaha

/Inga

Unknown teica...

love the quote you put in that I said :D... Think that was when we talked about the Opera :D... fun memories!

Inga Pizāne teica...

yes, it was about the opera.. but it could be also related to anything we did :D

FUN FUN FUN